Saturday, February 14, 2009

The day she went away...

The long awaited day has come, Lavinia is going to Australia tomorrow. But before that, she came to KL first. Her first stop is KL, becauase her flight is a transit flight.

After classes, I thought I can go home and change immediately then go find here, then suddenly I was informed that there is a council meeting that I must attend. Arrgh!! Ok, I'll attend. Please make it fast people...

At last, I was released. Yay!! We had dinner at Nando's, together with her parents, Vanessa, Ed, and Yan. (Sorry ppl, no pictures coz I forgot to take pic...) After dinner, Lavinia, JY and I parted with the rest. We went to JY's house to have fun.
While waiting for the rest to come...






Hooi Sze brought PICTIONARY to JY's place. It is a very nice and fun game.



There were 6 of us at the beginning, i.e. Me, Lavinia, JY, Hooi sze, Chun yip and Vivian. Then later Isaac and Soon keat came and join us.

This is during the game:


Lavinia and Jy won the 1st round, but Hooi Sze, Isaac and I won the 2nd round. In the final round, me and Isaac won again! Woooooot...

[Something funny: Chun Yip illustrated a 'p*t' as BAD, Hooi Sze illustrated cigaratte lookalike as toothbrush, Lol! others, I cant remember dy.]

The next day, me, Hooi sze and Jy came to see Lavinia off at the airport.




and Jun Yan became very down and wanted to cry after Lav left.




[Kidding! Guys will only show their tears and sorrow in their hearts.]

Jy was frustrated because his car parts dropped while driving to the airport. (It was so funny, like in the cartoons, the car is moving, then suddenly a part drops one by one, then at last the driver is only the sterring. LOL!!)
Jy reached the airport at around 5.30pm, and we had to wait for the mechanic, who came at around 9pm. Then we waited for the tow guy until 10.30pm.
While waiting, we S-Sed a bit.




Because Jy's car broke down, the mechanics were kind enough to send us back to Jy's place. Lucky that Jy's car broke down, Hooi sze and I had a chance to sit in a Volkswagen, GOLF.

The interior of VW is very cool at night.


No comments:

Post a Comment