Sunday, June 7, 2009

Back to KK.

Last week I just got a phone call from my dad:

"Hey darling, ur sis is back from UK, did you know that?"
"Yea, I heard about it, wassup?"
"She just landed, so do you wanna come back for holiday?"
"No way dad! I will be busy moving!"
"Alright darling, you better move faster and then settle down and start studying."
*clears throat* "Kay dad, bye!"

after 5 minutes,

"Hey darling, are you sure you don't wanna come back for holiday?"
"Hi dad, why? You miss me isit?"
"Not really, its just that I thought that you might wanna come back and see your sister."
"No dad, mum's is coming over next week, so there's no need for me to go back."
"You sure about that? If you feel like coming home just call your mommy to book the ticks."
"Right."

and guess what, after 5 minutes,

"Darling ah, I think you better come back okay?"
"Wha-, why?"
"Pa-pa wants to have a family re-union with you and jie."
"But, I need to move. Plus, I'll be going to Australia. That'd be too rush for me."
"No, you come home. It'll be a short trip. Pa-pa just wants a small reunion with my 2 daughters ma...."
"Ohhh...Kehhh la."


Deep down, I know he misses me, he's just too manly to admit it! LoL...

******************************

In the airport.

my flight was supposed to be 9.00 am, but somehow when I reached the airport, I couldn't find my flight number. I started to panic. I didn't print the itenary, and I just checked my flight ticket once. Pls pls pls, don't tell me I missed the plane. I was beginning to freak out! Luckily I remember there is wifi in LCC terminal.
*Takes out lappie, ons the computer, logged on to airasia.com.my to check my flight details*
Thanks to the internet, my flight was definitely 9.00am. So I figured that maybe airasia delayed their flight.
So I went to the customer service counter and they explained and led me to my check-in counter. My flight has been postponed to 11.05 am. Airasia ma, expected lorrr.

was glad that my lappie was with me, although he was sick. I wanted to let Dr. Olson take a look at him.
Mmmmm, I spotted a new fast food restaurant: Marry Brown. decided to give it a try and surf the net a little before it is time for me to board the plane.

and this is the breakfast set that I ordered.


and look carefully at this picture. I think the guy that is representing this Marry Brown is Mawi.
Used to hear about him in tuition 2 years back. None of my tuition-mates liked him. was quite shocked and astonished to see him. There's posters of him all-over Marry Brown. I feel like I'm gonna suffocate if I see another him. OMG. I tapao-ed my breakfast and ran to the waiting area.

my impression for marrybrown is 0/10. The food was below-average, plus looking at mawi's face made the food taste nastier. Well, actually I don't have a thing with mawi, but I just don't like him, and I don't know why.

Well, who cares, as long as my lappie was with me!

When I put all my hope towards my lappie, this is when he betrayed me. I couldn't surf the net.
and when I lift my head, I see a boy in front of me, surfing the net, happily playing fb. No eyes see. I turn to the back. Two girls happily playing with their com. Oh gosh, WTH.

Lappie I hate you, you betraying bastard!

5 comments: