Sunday, August 18, 2013

Deep Vein Trombosis

I lost the inspiration to blog for a long time. But today, after listening to this gig, I have found my passion to write again.

Meet the "Deep Vein Trombosis"!


I was walking home this evening when I heard some music. I wanted to walk to the opposite road, but chose to follow the traces of melody. Their music was so good, it moved me. In fact it moved a lot of people. They were so passionate about it that they played song after song after song, without resting. The crowd grew larger and larger. Cheers got louder and louder song after song.

Today, the wind was terrible. 43km/h, but nothing is going to stop these talents young men. They were prepared to play in a terrible weather like this. They brought pegs, heavy stoppers, etc, whatever aid they needed to help them continue with their songs. They played a lot of different songs from popular pop songs like Beyonce to some nursery rhymes (I forgot the name), but they made it sound really cool and the audience was mesmerised.

I could sit there and listen to them all evening. and literally I did! Compare the sunshine of the videos and the pictures. I really enjoyed myself when I sat there and listened to them, even in the chilly weather, that I didn't even realise that the sun has set. There was a toddler sitting next to me, and she was dancing to the music! Some people were even tapping their feet to the beat. It was really an enjoyable and memorable moment. 

There were really nice and sincere too! After each song, the crowd cheered and clapped. I could fele that they thanked them sincerely. Not because of the gold coins they dropped into the instrument case, but because people really enjoyed their music. It was all written on our (audiences) faces. I'm sure they felt a sense of satisfaction and encouragement too, with all the responses that we gave.

All in all, I find these young men very talented, passionate and enthusiastic about what they do, and it also inspired me to do something that I have been holding back. In fact, they are on facebook as well! I would love to follow their gigs and performances as often as possible too! They wouldn't have succeeded in capturing people's attention if they were solo, they demonstrated the importance of teamwork.




No comments:

Post a Comment