Friday, May 27, 2011

Scams in Australia.


I have been looking for a room to rent in the city, which is near to RMIT University, and convenient and access to, possibly everywhere, clinics, dentists, restaurants, asian groceries, cinemas, tram and train stations, you name it!

I applied to many ads I found online.
None replied except for one, which stated that he is in urgent need of someone who rents his apartment.
It was unbelievably cheap, for $100 pw in the CBD of Melbourne!
As gullible as I can be, I sincerely replied and ask for more information and had a good conversation with him.

Luckily and thankfully, my friend Eugene Ng came in time and told me about scams that has been happening in Australia which uses similar stories.

I believe that piece of invaluable advice he gave me, is a blessing in disguise.

*click the picture to read the contents of scammers*

COINCIDENCE???

The man below is even worse. For I did not reply him, he sent the exact same email,
'JUST IN CASE" I have not received it.


No comments:

Post a Comment