Monday, September 19, 2011

Light Ash Hair Colour.

As promised, I'm back with a new hair colour...

After watching Dream High, I started liking Suzy from Miss A. I was going through her pictures in the internet and suddenly, it just came to me that I have to get her hair colour. I thought about it for about 2 weeks, asked some of my friends and family (FnF) for some advice. All of them said I should really just go for it.

So after doing my research on where to get my hair colour done and stuff, I decided on this hair salon. 

On this wonderful day, I walked into the salon. Of course, I was warmly greeted. So I told the staff at the reception what I wanted and showed her the picture and a brow dye. She then explained to me that the colour tone was light ash colour. However, if I really wanted to get the same colour effect, I'll have to bleach my hair. They also nicely explained that I could just dye without bleaching, but the effect wouldn't be as nice.

Worrying of my spilt ends, I decided to just chop off 2 inches of my hair and start the whole process. So she introduced me to my hair-stylist for the day, Alex and so we started the hair-do. Throughout the process I captured pictures to be posted...

Bleaching in the process.

The color of bleached hair.
(I always thought bleached hair is white)

Applying the color.
Brow dying in the process.
It was my first time, so I was super excited :)
Almost Done


The outcome!



Although it wasn't really the colour that I expected, but still this colour looks great on me, don't you think so? However, the staff ensured me that the colour is gonna fade to the actual light ash colour, which would take about 2 weeks or so.

Then I started taking SS pictures sending them out to my FnF. My sister said I look even more Eurasian now. My friend said, it looks like your original hair colour.

The next day continues...
The colour was this light in my room.
The colour in my room is somewhat a resemblance of the ash colour that I wanted, 
but under the sunlight of the day...
Click on picture for larger image


You're welcome to drop comments on what you think of my new colour.
And
 if you're happy with my hair, and you think its worth giving a try as well, you could always drop by the address below for consultation, price quote, etc.

Seri Hair Salon
154/203 La Trobe Street,
Melbourne VIC 3000
03 9663 8824

No comments:

Post a Comment