Saturday, September 10, 2011

You're very late for a tea party!

as quoted by mad hatter in Alice in Wonderland.

So we have an upcoming ball. Theme: Dark Alice in Wonderland.
check out their website for more details.

I seriously had some ideas on what to wear to the ball. Was I to wear like the white rabbit? Queen of Hearts? Mad Hatter? Alice?
So I searched eBay and these are the results:




Srcew them. Nope, no way am I gonna wear like these or I would end up like a total slut.
Remember, this is a formal Monash ball. Not a costume party.

List to do:
search eBay
virtual shopping
literally shopping

Guess I'll just have to look for some dress online if not then just go city for shopping. 

So the theme is Dark alice in Wonderland. Dark Alice. Dark. How is alice supposed to be dark? in what sense? like wicked? as shown in the videos below? They told me that this Dark Alice in Wonderland thingy is not based on the Alice in Wonderland movie 2010. If so, why do they use the same song as in the movie (where Alice was chasing the white rabbit), in the website as well? Maybe I'm just thinking too much. Cos I still have 5 days left to choose my dress!!!!

This thing is driving me bonkers!

Seriously, the word "dark" alice in wonderland is giving us the headache. and it reminds me a PC game I used to play when I was younger.

*Warning* Wicked content.


I had no idea why have I got the guts to buy such a game. Apparently this was a very popular game in the States and there's a second version of American's Alice McGee coming up. The wicked gets wickeder...

Trailer 1:


Trailer 2:


Trailer 3:


It's so much scarier and gorier this time, but I cant wait for the new game!

1 comment:

  1. oh theres a new alice game! im so gonna get it~ I still love to play the 1st alice game!~

    ReplyDelete