Saturday, September 17, 2011

Miss A.

Just a sneak peek on my next post.

I dyed my hair! to this colour:
Suzy on the far right.
The colour I want.
 Introducing Suzy from Miss A.

The colour above is the actual picture that I showed the hair-stylist. But there's actually an obvious difference in the colour that I actually want and the colour that actually turned out. According to the hair stylist, as they bleached my hair, the colour will actually fade to the colour above. I shall patient wait for 2 weeks =)

The actual result.
Now I'm super excited about my new hair! I keep getting good comments about it *syok sendiri*
I shall blog about the place I went, and my experience with the hair salon, the process, etc. so stay tuned...


Just a little treat for you readers,

Miss A's new song in July 2011.

and their debut in 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment