Monday, March 16, 2009

Clara Chong

Ten Top Trivia Tips about Clara Chong!

  1. Research indicates that Clara Chong will be attracted to people who have recently eaten bananas!
    -Not Banana, pls.
  2. All shrimp are born as Clara Chong, but gradually mature into females.
    -I don't wanna be a shrimp!!!
  3. It is bad luck to walk under Clara Chong.
    -LOL
  4. Some birds use Clara Chong to orientate themselves during migration!
    -Helping birds migrate?? =.=
  5. Clara Chong can run sixty-five kilometres an hour - that's really fast!
    -Cool! Don't ever think of over-taking me.
  6. Clara Chong has three eyelids!
    -Izzit???
  7. Wearing headphones for an hour will increase the amount of Clara Chong in your ear 700 times.
    -I guess you'll be hearing a lot from me. =)
  8. In her entire life, Clara Chong will produce only a twelfth of a teaspoon of honey.
    -Am I not sweet enough?? LoL.
  9. Clara Chong can be seen from space.
    -Then I must be a star!
  10. Four-fifths of the surface of Clara Chong is covered in water.
    -It must be moistured by love (爱情的滋润).
I am interested in - do tell me about


From Michelle's blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment