Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Helping Out at the Food Stall

Its Tuesday, and my class starts at 1.30pm. I can actually stay in my warm bed, and dream a lil sweet dream..But as I looked at my watch, its already 10am! The day before, Ellen has asked me to help out in jaga-ing her stall while the rest of them have classes. Its is their Moral Education (LAN) project. They are selling burgers, cupcakes, Revive and Oat Quaker in the cafeteria.

Luckily there is Rachel with me, or I'll be bored to death!

The cupcakes were selling pretty well. Most of them bought 4 by 4s.



Actually, Rachel was in charge of making the burgers while I help her promote the cupcakes. Manatau, suddenly she had a phonecall that she must make. There isn't line at our stall. So I took charge of the whole stall.

Just after she left, someone came to buy burgers!
*OMG, I don't know how to make burgers la...*

"A burger with egg, 3 Ringgit?"
"Yea..."
"Right. I'll have one please."
*Rach, come back FASTER. I can't handle the burger stall!*
"With egg? Wanna take the normal burger?"
"NO, I want it with egg. And I'll be right back."
"Erm, Okayyyyy..."

The egg burger is quite hard to make cuz we are only using a grill.
Since no one looking, faster simply make only la. So I made the burger, following Ramlee burger's way, i.e. grill the patty, break the egg at the narrow side of the grill, the wrap the patty with the burger. Done!

It wasn't as hard as I thought it was.

See, me cooking in the cafeteria!



All proceeds will go to Harvest Centre.

Wanna help the poor kids? Buy something from us!

No comments:

Post a Comment