Friday, March 27, 2009

Graduation Day (Nat's).

It is Natalie's graduation day, and I went for it. (Congrates Nat!!!)
I brought my roomie with me =)

The graduation was held at JW Marriott Hotel. The place was just so cool! Everything was perfect. The moment you step into Marriott, you can just feel the difference; they treat you nicely and with respect, and make you feel like you are a VIP! Now that's what I call good service =) There were exhibitions of the graduates' creations and productions on the hallway to the grand ballroom.
Natalie and her friend, Jini's piece of work.

Well, nuf' said about the hotel. Nat's graduation was awesome! They had a fashion show. I saw Nat's designs (She was the only designer that did not use black, i.e. her designs were absolutely different from the others.) A lot of people went for the 'emo' look or the 'old school' feel. Natalie's designs were great. I also like Jini's designs as they were so colourful and vibrant!
(Click on the picture to have a better view.)


Natalie, the designer.
Haha, have to take picture with her first. Manatau next time she become like Anna Sui or Vera Wang like that, busy flying across the planet, to NYC ka, Paris ka, then I won't have the chance to take picture with her man!

Once again, CONGRATULATIONS NATALIE!
P.S. Don't forget to design my wedding gown =)


No comments:

Post a Comment