Monday, March 2, 2009

Everything Ends Here

Today was my English Speaking test. I thank God because the questions that I got was actually something that I know, that I understand, and that I am exposed to. Hopefully I will get the band that I want!
Anyway, after the test, I went for movie with Hui Sin, Yuan Teng, and Erlina. We watched LOVE MATTERS by Jack Neo.

The movie is filmed in Malaysia, and is about love and sex.

The movie is based on 3 concepts:
1. Those that don't have LOVE wants it.
2. Those that have LOVE don't know how to show it.
3. Those that have been LOVING for too long can't see love.

It's really true when they said "Must there be sex when there is love?" I don't think people cried in this movie. But anyway, this movie is really FUNNY~

After that we went for out ALSCO Farewell Dinner at Agefuru (i think that's how its spelt). Took lotsa pictures, but I would like to upload just some pictures. Others are in facebook.


This is the last week that I will be busy for both serving in student council and preparing for English. Yay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment