Wednesday, July 8, 2009

1+1

It's Wednesday again, and we had sex education for Mathematics.
Why mathematics? Then try explaining 1+1=3.

Anyway, our maths teacher was very kind and caring in the sense that she took the trouble the prepare slides and related stories for us. She even shared with us her Valentine experience, which I concluded with a moral, i.e. do not let one small little thing spoil EVERYTHING (which is very true). Thank you Miss See.

Anyway, before the talk, we had this little class activity and everyone took part in it, i.e. the criterias that a men look for in a female partner:-

1. When I'm with her I'm happy!
2. Can get along very well.
3. If there is some 'chemistry' between us.
4. If she is reasonably attractive.
5. Open to jokes.
6. When wear 3 inch high heels, must be 1cm shorter than me.
7. Cannot squeeze toothpaste from the middle of the tube, must be from the end of the tube.
8. Independent.
9. Depends of qualities of person.
10. Clever but not intelligent.
11. Sexy but not slutty.


and women's criteria in choosing male partner:-

1. Treats me right.
2. Broad shoulders.
3. Can't be fat although don't have good figure.
4. Got stable economy situation.
5. His smile.
6. He must be kind.
7. Loyal.
8. Smart.
9. Must be funny.
10. Mature and not too possessive.
11. Responsible.
12. Caring towards me, others and animals.
13. Understanding.
14. Similar interest.
15. Chemistry.
16. Handsome.
17. Love my family and pets.
18. Decisive but not self-centred.
19. Independent and not controlling.


and I've come to a conclusion: Girls very meticulous when it comes to looking for their other half. Yea, they should be, coz they are gonna face them for the rest of their lives.

Well, let me share some of my knowledge. As my teacher said, there are 7 steps to sex:

Step 1: Holding hands

Step 2: Man's hand over woman's shoulder


Step 3: Man's hand at woman's waist

Step 4: Hugging

Step 5: Cheek kiss

step 6: Kiss on lips

That will eventually lead you to step 7:

...SEX...

so in order to prevent pre-marital sex, it is best that you stop at step 5, cheek kiss. Don't kiss on the lips first la, still young okay??

No comments:

Post a Comment