Friday, July 10, 2009

Ice Age 3 & Suprise.

Wednesday:-

HuiSin chio-ed me and a bunch of friends to watch Ice Age 3: Dawn of the Dinasours. Baby joined us.

I personally think that this movie is just above average, although it has funny parts. There is not much of link with the previous ones. Really kesian the squirrel, always cannot get the nut. =.=

Before the movie, TW came to my place to look for me for lunch. Due to piling homework that is due the next day, I cannot teman baby. I did my homework outside in the living room although it is very hot (no air-conditioner) and smokey (smokers fault), because my room is super duper messy and I cannot stand any second looking at it. It downs my study-mood. That's why I prefer to do my work in the living room where there is less things thus less mess. Baby teman me do homework in the living room. I did my work while he played computer games.

There was no more drinking water in my place, so baby offered to help me fill my empty bottles up while I help him move his lappie to the living room. After that he kept drinking my water.

C: "Ooooi, why you keep drinking my water, later finish lo. Then I have to go down and take again..."
TW: "Aiyo nevermind la, I drink a bit only, plus also don't need you to take wan what...."


Hahaha, at that very moment I felt sweet. Maybe I think too much, but it sounds like he means that he's going to go refill my bottles for me again. And he did what he said (Discussed below).


Thursday:-

I was in class while baby sms-ed me and told me that there is a suprise that awaits me in my room. Okay, he told me that he has this suprise for me just the day before, and now the suprise is here already? Whao, that was FAST!

I was thinking what kind of suprise this would be. Baby last time bought me a transformers hat for me as a suprise. Although I was quite happy, but I told baby not to waste money. When he told me that he wants to give me another suprise, I was like "What is it? Don't waste money unnecessarily again ya!", and he said that this suprise no need money wan.

So after class, I wanted to pack asap and go home fast. Baby said he was hungry so I accompanied him to Orange to eat his favourite food-chicken. Some other friends saw me going into a car in the foyer. They must be thinking that I must be crazy lar coz I stay so near to college but still need to ride in a car to go back home, LOL.

Anyway, when I reached home, baby waited for me to open my room door myself. I was in total shock!!

My room!!! It...it...its so clean, so tidy , so neat. Baby is so sweet, after class straight away come help me tidy up my room. My room was spotless.
Baby wanted me to do my homework in a comfy place, where there is air-condition. I felt homey.

Previously there were clothes everywhere on the floor. He helped me fold it nicely, stack it nicely. The study table (this is the part that I paling headache), was super messy before, but now, its so spacious. I can do my work in my room already. And, there is always a shortage of drinking water in my room. Baby helped me filled up water downstairs. How sweet!!

So, this is my suprise!! Very thoughtful of baby.

Thank you!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh My GOD!!!Wawa, i'm rili happy for u cos u get a rili good bf u kno...he rili very sweet lerr...congrates at last u gt a good man,gentleman de n lot lot more...hahahahah....i hope i can get 1 lyk urs wawa...hehehehe...so now u sure very bahagia lo...TW worth the word BABE~~~i respect liao..no more zat liao...heheheh...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, thanks sweetie!! Kinda happy a bit lor, now is just starting only, manatau he 做样 only ler..haha, have to 放场双眼看清楚 first...
    anyway, I'm sure you oso can find de =)

    ReplyDelete