Saturday, July 25, 2009

This is dedicated to the girls whom I love dearly, for who they are.



My dear girlfriends,
I will always remember how I first met each of you.
Although we come from different backgrounds, different primary/secondary schools,
But it’s our personality that cling us together, inseparable.
I’m sure in friendship there are times when we fight (who hasn't?),
But in the end, we still give each other a great tight hug, and forgive and forget.

I remember how I met Aileen. Polite yet voiced. We would sit together in class, and talk and giggle throughout the whole history class, and not to mention, kacau the 2 boys sitting in front of us, and discuss about food. Then we would laugh together at Cikgu Adrian, about how his voice changes when he shouts, not to mention sing in his class as well. And her ridiculous ‘neighbor’! I hope she is not that bad-tempered anymore after that incident. =.= . Shhhhh...

And Joyceanne, a cheerful girl, but don’t-give-a-damn of what people think. This is what makes her strong inside out. She was the girl who came to me when I was confused and upset, when I was rejected and turned-down (not by a guy), and the girl who caused havoc in our school, which made us the topic of every student. Everybody was talking about her! [But, I still love you as you are, in fact we love you dearly.] She was the one who made our dreams come true, dreams which we once would just think about, but dare not do it. She made us make the first step, so that we would never regret when we look at the past. [Stay strong my girl, and do what you feel like doing, coz that is what that makes your life interesting!]

Lavinia, I need not say much about her. My dear friend since kindergarten. Conflicts after conflicts, misunderstandings after misunderstandings, but in the end, we still hang out together and forget about everything! She would give me advice and tell me about what’s wrong and what’s right.
This is what a true friend does, isn’t it. Tell you when you’re wrong, because they hope the best for you. I always think that I might be lost without her by my side, coz we have been in the same school, same class, and even the same college since 6, except for this year. Although we miles apart, I feel that you are near me, in my heart. And yes! I miss the times we cried together; I share your pain and sorrow.

Lastly, and cousin Sarah. Cousin, that’s what they all say, but in fact she’s my niece and I’m her Aunt. Please pay some respect to your aunt alright? Hahaha. Anyway, she’s the happy-go-lucky girl. The crazy girl with a puddled mind, who makes our small little group lively and hyper. Where she goes, there would be laughter and happiness. She’s the kind of girl who is so friendly and talks about anything, and that she can make some new friends if you were to leave her in an empty hall filled with people in no time.

Coloured according to their favourite colours.

3 comments:

  1. i make te pic u upload here as dekstop bakground o

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, so sweet & so happy =) i so susah payah make...at least got ppl appreciate it la!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I copy it to my new blog!! LOL!!!
    im so touched la when i read this.
    Really tears in my eyes.
    At least i got a very true friend who understands me. LOL!!
    and Lavinia de words cant see!!
    Have to highlight it~~

    ReplyDelete