Sunday, July 26, 2009

The only person who would bother watching the video below is Sarah =) Rachel? Probably.




Anyway, this week, didn't really do much actually. Last weekend my mom came to visit me. We went shopping and all. Although I had homework to do, but its good to see her around, helping me out with my house chores and my homework. Well, both my parents actually studied A-Levels, and the subjects we took were pretty much the same, i.e. the science subjects+law for daddy and arts subject+law for mommy =). As they say, "Like father/mother, like daughter", and that is also why I end up taking A-levels instead of other 1-year pre-U programmes, which would save more time. Otherwise, I would already be in University now. How sad!

Yea, so while my mom was around, the first thing mom wanted to eat is...ALL-YOU-CAN-EAT-STEAMBOAT! I don't know why, but it seems like everytime she comes over, she'll never miss steamaboat-ing. Mommy called baby to join us for steamboat. At first we wanted to go YUAN, but it was packed. People wouldn't bother waiting for hours for YUAN, I have no idea! Its just like Boston in Klang. Few weeks back, I went to Boston with my classmates for dinner. We reached at around 5pm and the shop was not open yet. We weren't the only ones that reached early. There were already some families, waiting outside for it to open. We ordered the 'Qing Cao La-La', 'Gu Lao Rou', Fried Sotong, etc. If Aileen were to eat there, she would describe it as 'Fai, Leng, Zeng', minus the Fai of course. But it was really worth the wait. Haha, maybe that's the same reason for YUAN also.

As you can see, we took too much food for the 3 of us. Our stomachs bloated and we couldn't finish the food. We forcefully pushed the food down our throats, well, I did, coz I'm afraid that we'll be fined for the unfinished food. In the end, we decided to hide the food, in the soup, between the stacked up plates, in between the crab/prawn shells, practically everywhere!! LOL.
*Some credits to baby, who peeled prawns for me =) and had calsium carbonate for himself*

And the second food my mom craved for is Klang Bah Kut Teh! She has always wanted to try it, but its either no time, or no chance. Somemore since baby is klang-lang, of course she wouldn't miss the chance la, coz we don't have the Dry BKT back in KK. So baby brought her to try out theBKT in Sentosa on Saturday morning. [Yes, it's morning. Yesterday I told my hometown friend that we had bkt in the morning, and he was like "Huh?? In the morning??", because we always bkts at night.] I'm so loving the dry BKY there. Its fantastic! Better than the one in Puchong! [Lav, you gotta try it out someday!]

On her second last night, the 3 of went for dinner again at Ming Tian Seafood Restaurant, which is near my condo. The food there is pretty good and quite cheap.
I complained bout the ugly backgroud. =.=

Take 2.

=)

On my mom's last night, we went for sushi-spree. I enjoyed it a lot coz I haven been eating sushi for quite some time already. Baby doesn't like to eat sushi. I saw his expression for eating sushi at Thiam Hsin's house before, believe me, it was dreadful!

And yesterday (Saturday), I went for BKT with my classmates again. Altogether there were 22 person, and we occupied 4 tables. Ellen's bf joined us too =) and after that we hung out at YT's house. Her house is really a comfy place to be! She changed her study table, got new shelf and new piano. She showed us her kindergarten, primary and high school pictures in the school magazine, and we saw HS's lovely picture inside.
There's also a new member in YT's house, a new mixed-poodle, Sassy a.k.a. bitch! HAHHAHAA. She's quite a lovable dog, but very timid. Pp hug her scared until shiver, pp scold her straight away run back to her cage. But a cute thing about Sassy is that she dances! She jumps around! So lively. Of course la, still young what.






Oh, and currently I'm broke. =.= Went to SASA to buy some things. They really have good salesgirls. They keep promoting you the good things, then when you're going to pay already, they'll tell you "You wanna take a look at other things or not?? You only need another RM10 for another chop wor". Another chop after another chop, and at last I ended up spending around RM 650 for 8 stamps at SASA alone. *sigh* So people, don't invite me for dinner these few weeks. Roti for the whole month, and I really mean what I say.
Gardenia's 60 cents bread.

2 comments:

  1. LOL!!! RM 650 for SASA is a lot!!!
    your cosmetics so fast finish ah?
    or u keep on try new stuffs from SASA.
    haha!! roti everyday not good oh.
    Call baby cook maggie for u~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep trying new stuff! cos u know u go SASA then they salesperson will keep intro u new stuff, like this oso good that also good. lolz...so end up all oso buy.hahaha

    ReplyDelete