Monday, July 6, 2009

A Quick Recap of My Last Weekend.

A Quick Recap of My Last Weekend.

Saturday:-

It was TW's reunion with his Acmarians. Italiannies@The Curve. Thiam Hsin was kind enough to pick all of us (Yuanteng, Teckwe, Vincent, Cherli and I) and go together. He picked me and around 5.30 pm, then went to Kelana Jaya to pick V's gf, C.
None of us have seen her before, so they were joking that she's fat and all. LOL. Nonsense. Turned out she's cute, pretty, polite, taller than me. Haha!!
Before we reached KJ, V was so damn funny in the car. He made the funny humping sound every time we went over a bump; but after C was in the car, he quieted down and stopped making stupid sounds.

and soon, we reached The Curve. TH went to buy a pair of tennis shoes. Both YT and TH are taking up tennis already. I think it's really a good sport. Better than swimming, coz there is interaction with your friends when you play tennis. Improves your body stamina, as well as your friendship bond.
Oh, and I just realized that TH is a fan of Andy Roddick. He was so sad when Andy Roddick lost to Roger Federer (16-14) in the Wimbledon. Well, what to do? Federer is so strong. I think Roddick is world rank no. 6 whereas Federor is no. 2.

TH proudly wore his new shoes and we went to Italiannies. More and more of the Acmarians came. While the guys were gladly talking to their ex-mates; YT, C and I became friends. We were laughing and talking and gigling with C and I think V got curious and asked what we were talking about after that. Must be scared that kacau her la!

The gang dislike Italian food, except for YT and me. So they were like talking about getting the complimentary bread again and again and that's the most delicious dish in Italiannies. Haha! but it cannot be denied. The bread IS GOOD. TASTY. DELICIOUS. especially when you eat it with Olive Oil+Balsamic Vinegar. I think its called Tuscan bread.




We ordered the usual family platter and shared it among ourselves.
-Salmon Fettucine.
-Stuffed Mushrooms.
-Bottomless Ice Lemon Tea.
The Ice lemon tea was bad. tasteless. just like plain water. The ILT@Pyramid is super duper sweet, manatau the ILT@The Curve was like water. I think they should centralize their management system of Italiannies in Malaysia. Quality control and supervision (Hahaha, trip abit on CAT knowledge), coz the food at The Curve doesn't taste as nice as Pyramid.
Anyway, the food portion was just nice for 4-6 person. TW practically did not eat. He ate 1 mushroom and a few strands of Fettucine only! C too, did not eat much. I so scared later she not full la, her portion was so so so so little!
(This reminds me of Tuesday afternoon. Let's sidetrack a little: I went for lunch with Herenna at orange. She ordered economy rice. So the guy took her a plate of rice. She said she only wants little bit, the guy halved the portion. She called the guy to halved it again. Still, Herenna was not satisfied. Then the guy was a little frustrated, he said "Like this 2 spoons also eat finish already lo, you still wan halve it again?!?!?" Hahaha, the guy was so funny, I laughed at the side.)

Back to topic.
Well in gatherings/reunions, it will always end with group-photo sessions. I feel very paiseh coz I'm not an Acmarian, but kena pull into the picture. I know Lavinia dislikes taking pictures, but C dreads! OMG, she quickly cabut go toilet coz don wanna be in the picture. Zooooooooooom...

In the meantime, I took some pictures of YT and TH, and TW and me. I took some candid photos of C and V, but don dare upload, later C don like. LOL.


Thiam Hsin and Yuan Teng.

Aiyo, that day they were so cute!!! Don't know how to explain, undescribable. Just very cute.
=)

Teck We and me.

TW trip garang =.=

Yorr, that night we quarrelled a little. He kept telling V that I don't let him play dota. WTH, of course la I don't like. When play that time won't layan me.

Who like??? Who like???
Tell me, who will like???


********************

Friday:-

I didn't go for maths class cos I didn't finish my p3 homework. I chickened out. After 2 weeks of holiday only, I had forgotten everything. OMG, how to go for exam??? 2 more months to exam only. (Shit, the thought of it is making me panic already. Should stop blogging.)

Anyway, TW came to see me after his class. He had been telling me that he has a suprise for me. He bought me a Transformers cap!! *winks* I like IT very much!! ♥



I was really excited and happy about it. Another Transformers merchandise to add to my collection.
Hooooorayyyyyyyyyyyy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment